• London & Barcelona are two capitals, big metropolis with a fluid multicultural population and an emphasis on culture.
• MOSCA is a platform for creatives that share interests in both cities.
• Creatives are artists, designers, architects, musicians, performers, cooks and all those people from the base that create and have declared interests between BCN & LND. Doesn’t matter where they come from or where they live.
• MOSCA wants to be a network that activates cultural exchange between these two cities.
• MOSCA plans to activate both online and onsite actions that link creatives with venues, galleries and cultural institutions from both capitals. MOSCA establishes connections.
• MOSCA is a non-profit initiative, created by artists for artists.
• MOSCA is free.
• MOSCA is not attached to any institution or sponsor that can dictate its fate.
• MOSCA does not commission or represent artists.
• MOSCA also has PARTERS: PARTERS are small – medium venues and/or institutions that can facilitate exchange.
• To become a CREATIVE or a PARTNER does not imply any cost, obligation or compromise; just the mutual benefits of meeting new creatives, companies and opportunities.
• MOSCA celebrates the edgy cultural values of the two cities and aims to become the bridge between them.
• MOSCA will host sporadic inventive events to create connections.
Submit your profile…
Keep Up with theNews*